Tuesday 26 February 2013

It can be so embaressing and cause so much grief when you have scars on your face caused by acne. I suffered with pimples or acne as a teenager and it really caused a problem with my confidence. I was a shy awkward teenager with a brace on my teeth. I went through my teens trying my best to cover up my pimples and hoping that as I got older this problem would finally go away.
By the time I was twenty the acne seemed to go away but to my distress I was left with bad scars.
I then started trying to cover up my scars with heavy makeup. This worked a bit but I couldn't go anywhere without my makeup and was afraid to let anyone see me without makeup on. I then set out on a long journey of trying various creams and treatments and spent a lot of money in the process.
Fortunately one day while researching online I discovered a medical scientist that had the same problem of how to get rid of pimple scars and he had worked for years till he developed various methods to permanently get rid of pimple scars. I was excited and couldnt wait to try what he advised in his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment